For practical reasons, we suggest that you arrive into Toulouse Airport before travelling to Sarlat-la-Canéda, the site of EuroMAB 2017.
A shuttle service will be organized specially for the event. Transfers from Toulouse airport towards the conference centre will be included in the registration fees. The journey from Toulouse to Sarlat-la-Caneda takes about 2 ½ hours.
For arrivals, two shuttle buses will operate on Monday April 3 from Toulouse airport to the Conference centre:
For the return journey, two shuttle buses will operate on Friday April 7 from the conference centre to Toulouse Airport:
13.30pm (Time of arrival at Toulouse airport is planned between 16pm and 16.30pm)
14.30pm (Time of arrival at Toulouse airport is planned between 17pm and 17.30pm)
Pre-registration is required to guarantee a bus seat. Please book the shuttle bus when you register and state your arrival time.
For arrivals into Bordeaux airport, participants can take public transport.
- From 8 am to 11 pm, a shuttle operates between Bordeaux Airport and the SNCF train station in Bordeaux (the journey takes 30 minutes to 1 hour)
- 6 trains leave Bordeaux station daily for Sarlat-la-Caneda station (terminus)
For arrivals into Paris airports, participants can take public transport.
- Trains departing from Austerlitz station, arriving at Souillac
- A shuttle or bus will be organized from Souillac station:
- To come back, the shuttle will drop you at souillac station between:
- 14.00pm and 14.30pm (first bus)
- 15.00pm and 15.30pm (second bus)